Best Customer Service
- 24-hr Customer Service via Website, E-Mail, Cell phone
- Auto-draft, Easy Payment Plans and Flexible Lease Terms
- Excellent Customer Care with On-site Resident Manager
- Same-day Response to Service/Maintenance Requests
- Free Preventative Maintenance Service (A/C filters, etc.)
- Free Unit Lights replaced with correct wattage for fire safety
- Free Pest Control Service (as often as needed at no charge)
- Free Lock-out Service to Promote Safety and Security
- Privacy Maintained, Pre-screened Maintenance Service
- Lease Compliance and Policies Strictly Enforced at All Times
- No Unauthorized Occupants, Applicants Screened for Safety
- No Smoking or Nicotine Use Inside or Outside - Strictly Enforced
- No Crime, No Drugs, No Alcohol (White County is a Dry County)
- No Pets of any kind to promote Allergy-free, Safe, Quiet homes
- Crime-Free, Neighborhood Watch Encouraged by all Residents
- Save Money! All Electric - Super Energy Efficient
- Newer Homes: Apartments built in 2002, Townhomes in 2004
- Quality construction from the ground up - Many extra amenities
- Allergy Free! No pets, Never smoked in, Very well maintained
- Large, Spacious, Open Floor Plans (Huge MBR 17 x 14!)
- Bright, White, Cheerful Interiors, Easy Maintenance
- Lovely Neutral Tone Colors, Trim, Tile, Berber Carpets
- Ceiling Fans, Mini-blinds, Extra Storage throughout
- Satellite or Cable, Wireless High-speed Secure Internet
- Central A/C combined with Energy Efficient Heat Pump
- All Major Kitchen Appliances, including Dishwasher
- Heavy Duty, Large Capacity Washer and Dryer Included
- Easy-access Double Door Closets, Full-size Linen Closets
- Numerous Phone, TV and Electric outlets throughout
- Exterior Flood Lights designed for Safety and Security
- Outstanding Quality, Exceptionally Clean, Well-Maintained
- Private Parking Space, Parking Lot Monitored for Safety
Wonderful Family Neighborhood, close to Schools, Parks and Work
Private, Secure Convenient Location with On-site Resident Manager
Overlooks Quiet, Peaceful, Lovely Wooded Area beside Bike Trail
Bike to Parks, Pool, Playground, Tennis Courts and Searcy Sports Fields
Walk to Harding Academy, Harding University and Outdoor Sports Track
Across from Sidney Deener Elementary School and First Step Daycare
Close to Gas station/deli/car wash, Restaurants, Business, Hospitals
Corner of Park Avenue & Benton Street (See Electronic Sign at Entrance)
Easy access to Beebe-Capps Expressway, Race Street and 67/167
Schools Close By:
- Harding Academy Pre/K-12 (Park Avenue, 1 block)
- Harding University (Park Avenue, 2 blocks)
- First Step Day-care & Pre-School (Benton Street, 1 block)
- Sidney Deener Elementary School (Benton Street, 1 block)
- Arkansas State University, Searcy (Close by)
Best Reviews (All 5-Star, Search for Park Avenue Apts, Searcy, on Google Maps)
- I have lived here many years. I had planned to stay a shorter time, but I like it so much. I love having the university close by and a walking track just out my door. It's quiet and well-run. I highly recommend it.
- I love living here. It’s nice to come home to such a clean, wonderful, and welcoming environment at an amazing price! The landlord truly cares about you and is easy to get in touch with if you ever have a problem.
- Great location, close to the campus, and great service every time we need it! If we need home maintenance, they get it done for us ASAP! We enjoy living here so much, it is clean and well maintained. They really do take great care of us here! Also these are the nicest townhomes in town, come check them out and you will not be disappointed!
- My son and I moved to Searcy for my residency at Unity- I was very nervous about living in an apartment as I've always had my own home, but the experience was much better than I imagined. In fact, I got a little spoiled, being able to call someone to take care of things I would normally be responsible for was helpful with my new busy schedule. I didn't even have to change a light bulb, they do it all and are very punctual about it- usually same day. The townhomes are clean and comfortable and there was rarely any noise from neighbors. Speaking of neighbors, they all seem like friendly, respectable people. It's about a 6 minute drive to either Hospital campus, which was extremely nice. The homes are literally right beside the Searcy bike trail, so my son and I went for many long walks exploring it. It was a little slice of nature without leaving town. All in all, this was a perfect place to start my new life in Searcy, and I'm glad I found it!
- The best landlords you could ask for. Courteous, flexible, and concerned about their tenants' well-being and safety. Everything is well-maintained and repaired quickly when necessary. The tenants are good neighbors as well. A great place to live in Searcy.
- Many factors make Park Avenue Apartments a great place to live. Not only is the complex central to town, but they are conveniently located off of the Harding Bike Trail and within walking distance to Harding's campus. The quality inside the apartments are nice compared to most other apartments around Searcy and the price is fair. Also, the owners of the complex do an excellent and efficient job at responding to mishaps or problems when they rarely occur. I have loved my experience here for the past two years and would highly recommend living here!
- I love the Managers here! This is the BEST furnished apartment, ever. They have EVERYTHING that you could ever need, from sheets to towels, to olive oil to oven mitts.
- Great, clean apartments, and if you ever have any questions or the occasional (very rare) problem, they always respond and help promptly. I don't think I could find landlords more willing to help. Overall, great place to live!
- Close to campus and great quality for the price. Staff has been very helpful in answering our questions and concerns and made sure they were taken care of. When maintenance was needed, the staff was quick to take care of the problem.
- This is a great place to live! It's cozy, well priced, the management team is always quick to help, and it's in a great location. I am really happy that I chose these Apartments/Townhouses. If you are even possibly considering these give them a call, they are so helpful (even if you choose not to live here, they will provide some insight on the area).
- From a parents perspective, the management is wonderful, and easy to work with. I feel better knowing that my son is living in a nice safe environment close to campus.
- I stayed here for a clinical rotation for two weeks, and it was wonderful! The apartments were safe, clean, and cozy. The management was easy to contact and answered all questions quickly. These apartments are in a great location in town, and felt like a "home away from home". I would recommend Park Avenue Apartments to anyone looking for a new place to live in Searcy or moving from out of town!
- I have been here almost a year and I have loved it. The Manager is the best there is. If something needs to be done, she does it. I watched her work on my apartment until it was completed and if I needed ANYTHING, she was right there. The Landlords are AMAZING and has worked with me on anything I've needed. It's located about half a mile from Harding University and there is a beautiful walking trail right next to the apartments, as well as across the street. The HU stadium with walking track is right down the street. Everyone is nice and the neighbors are kind and considerate. College parents, if you are concerned about your children living in an apartment community, it's safe here. I live here (at 35 years old & go to school) with my 15 year old son and husband and we enjoy it.
- The property is clean and safe. Management is caring and easy to get ahold of if there are problems or questions. The prices are good and they offer student discounts. The smoke free environment is very nice. Pets are not allowed but you can have fish which is pretty cool.
- This Apartment is the best in Searcy, with very nice landlord.
- After living here for over a year, I can say that this has been the best living situations I've had in Searcy. The environment is safe, clean, quiet, and in a great location in town. Having the washer/dryer come with the apartment was fantastic. Management is always available to answer questions and get any problems resolved. After living in other locations I will say that you for sure get what you pay for. No pets are allowed on the property. For Harding Students this is a great place to live just a few minutes walking from campus. All in all, you would be hard pressed to find a better value anywhere in town.
- I was looking for a safe, clean and quiet place. This place is it! I have been most impressed with the attentive staff and their quick responses to any need. Great neighbors too.
- I spent one semester at Park Avenue Apartments. The Manager served my roommate and I immensely while we roomed here. She always kept up with our requests in a very timely manner, and is an extremely hard worker. The thick walls and floors prevented me from hearing my neighbor and vice versa. I walked and biked to all my classes. Great location to stay as a student or as a local commuter.
- Lovely place....kind neighbors, great location (near university, Krogers, and walking/bike trail), feels safe, and wonderful service. Any time I have had trouble, the Manager is on it ASAP and is always willing to help! Great value :)
- The Park Avenue Apartments and Townhomes are the most safe well kept apartments you will find in Searcy. The owners and manager are available for anything from locking yourself out of your apartment to changing a light bulb in the bathroom. Most definitely a Great place to live and to feel at home!!!!
- If you are looking for a nice and quiet place to live, this place is for you! There are strict policies in place (nothing hard to follow) that make it a safe and quiet place to live. I never felt like I had to worry about our safety while living here, and they were great about being available if we ever had a problem! The Manager is absolutely wonderful as well! She came over the other day to check something out, was super helpful, and was in and out within five minutes! She is such a hard worker and went through extra effort to let us move in sooner than we were supposed to! She is great!!! We lived in a townhome, which was great because we didn't have to worry about having upstairs neighbors. I do think that the townhome is worth the extra money! The townhomes are clean, and have a regular size washer/dryer, stove, fridge, and dishwasher. There was also a little porch on the back (townhomes only), which we used to put a little freezer and shelf for extra storage! There is also a good amount of storage under the stairs. The townhome was also great because there were three of us in our home, and the townhomes have 1.5 baths! Also, I never heard my neighbors, so I either had really quiet neighbors, or there is really good insulation! (I think it is both actually!) The master bedroom was huge! We bought a king size bed, large dresser, two bedside tables, and a bookshelf, and we had plenty of room to spare. It has been great! The only downside is that there are no pets allowed, which some will find to be a great plus! All in all, if you are looking for a nice place to live, with friendly management, and a place close to Harding and Walmart, this will be perfect! :)